Tuesday, April 28, 2009

HOME.

Pablo is home. He is sleeping between his two loving parents. I could write all night about what happened in the past 36 hours. All that matters is that Pablo is happy to be home, and we are happy to be here with him.

A few minutes ago, Jo Ann and I held hands over Pablo's snoozing body. In a few simple words, we reaffirmed our spiritual path. It all boils down to: We believe.

Even simpler is our course of physical action: we are going to teach this loving, precious, amazing little boy that we brought into this world TO FIGHT. AND FIGHT. AND FIGHT.

AFDI.

Period.

End of story.

Good night.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Pablo that he's got an army behind him! Your precious little boy deserves it all and then some! My heart and thoughts continue to be with you all!

Anonymous said...

fight is right

JT Griffith said...

You'll be teaching hundreds of other people to fight too!

Unknown said...

Amen.

christina said...

hello, we're friends of roddy & shrader...

just wanted to let you know we're sending prayers, good wishes and lots of love to you and pablo...

what a brave boy...

we're behind you & your fight!!

lisa austin said...

sending you my love and will keep you in my thoughts --i know you will overcome this and fight each little battle until the war is won. i have faith.

Jeff Sarah and Otto said...

Hell yes.

I've never met your family, but reading this blog, you continue to amaze me.

Minneapolis and St Paul are sending the vibes...

Les Popoviches said...

WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE!
WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE! WE BELIEVE!

Sending all of you warm, loving and healing vibrations...as well as serious cancer-bum-kicking visualizations... there is NOTHING as lethal and effective as visualizations!

Lovingly,
James Wolf, Adrian and Jessica
(Montreal, Canada)

Leah said...

Every time I read this blog it brings me to tears. You are the strongest family I know, and I don't even know you. Keep up the fight. -Leah