Friday, April 24, 2009

Brain MRI Is Clear!

We just got the official word from Dr Mascarenhas - Pablo's brain is CLEAR! His brain has nothin but thoughts of fun + games + robbin peeps for their loot!

Now, THAT's what we wanna hear!

Pablo is walking into the nuclear lab for the start of his bone scan. Everyone, PLEASE focus your energy on CLARITY in P's bones. This is an AFDI alert!

In a bizarre twist, I am standing at the radiology check-in desk doing what Jo Ann and I have done dozens of times for Pablo. Cept this time, I'm signing myself in. Strange. And cool. The women behind the counter were a bit confused about a PAPA signing in. Once they found my file and realized I wasn't crazy, they both laughed their a**es off!

The world is a safer place with two
Castelaz characters behind thick lead walls for the next few hours.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for good news for both of you today. Concur... Dr. Marcio is the best!

AFDI
TRavis (Corey's Dad)

Dawn: said...

Your entire family is AMAZING. All my love and energy to each of you today.

chad said...

lots of positive energy being sent your way!

Heather said...

Wonderful news and praying for more of the same later today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful way with words. Draw your strength from your beautiful son...they are stronger than us. All things are possible with hope and perseverance.

Jean Zdrazil
Grandmother to Corey Wilms Survivor

Tiwanna said...

Great News! Now let's focus on those bones. Thinking good thoughts and imagining a strong, healthy happy Pablo. The AFDI Army is on point and sending it out strong for Pablo!

Anonymous said...

I just drove by CHLA on my way to Dangerbird and I was pumping so much energy and light your way on Sunset Blvd. that I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over. I can feel the energy rising, let's all keep it flowing.

Hail to the AFDI warriors!!

Dave
Father to Leukemia PH+ Survivor

Anonymous said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys and praying for clean bones! My entire family is praying too....
Much Love, Danica

tracy said...

just find myself lighting candles and praying everywhere I go...LA is buzzin with some good vibes being sent your way. !!! Love to all of you!

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!!!!! Great news on the MRI...my energies and thoughts are focused on a healthy happy Pablo.
Lynn Rush aka AFDI Pablo Warrior

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts from here!