Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good Morning

Pablo is doing well after a good night's sleep. Uncle Dean and Polly brought Pablo a pancake this morning. He is nibbling on it and watching 'Sponge Bob.' In a couple hours, we expect to see Pablo's smiling face here at home.

After a full day and night at CHLA, I had a rough night with my back. I'm staying home today, taking it easy. I'll see my little boy when he gets home. Later today, I'll also see the magical acupuncturist Allison King and my equally gifted physical therapist Joy Torbett.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these updates, Jeff.

Elise, Stella, Theo and I are holding all of you in our positive thoughts. I am also holding on to hope and a cancer free Pablo is in my prayers.

love,
Jory

IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

Much love from an old pal of Jo ann's ....
amylou