So we're not checkin in today. We get to go home and try again next Monday. A relief if you ask me. This means P gets two full weeks at home. Rather than viewing this as a bummer delay to our end date in February, I see this in a positive light. We might even try and go to Disneyland or Universal Studios, to check out 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas' show. It's an option.
I'm headed to Venice for a meeting. Then to LAX to pick up snowbird Fred. Jo Ann, Polly and L'il P are gonna get his port deaccessed and go home.