Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's Christmas Time With Pab-PTC

Yes yes yall....
It's Christmas time in Hollis Queens....
My name's P.T.C. with the mic in my hand
And I'm chilling and coolin just like a snowman
So open your eyes, lend me an ear
I want to say

Pab-PTC :

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

OK, sorry. I didn't even ask if you wanted to go for a trip down memory lane, to MTV xmas, 1987. That was 21 years ago. MTV played videos back then, and Run-DMC were having an extra helping of world domination. Wow. Just think about that.
Oddly, I was Grady's age back in the 8-7.

As you can see, our fake plastic tree is up. It's awesome. The lights are built-in, which means for the first time in seven years, Grady and I don't have to search for hours for the lone burned out bulb to get 3,000 feet of lights to work. The boyz decided to have ornaments this year, breaking our 10-year tradition of stringing red apples onto the tree—a Waldorf thang. Tomorrow, G and I are gonna dig the Christmas box out of the garage (we both loathe doing this, and put it off every year). Then we'll put hold Pablo up in the air so he can put the angel on top of the tree. And we'll hang our stockings on the mantel. Only 19 days to go!

No comments: