Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Paris Pix

Grady at l'Arc de Triomphe. We are sure he'll love this pic for years to come. For sure, we will. Jo Ann LOVES this portrait of Grady. G r e a t shot of a great boy, Mommy!

Last time I was in Paris, it was on my bike. Rode here from London (yes, we ferried over the Channel.) My friends and I came in via Versailles, riding into the city through the old skool carriage road that cuts through the woods into the city center. We stopped traffic around the Arc, and rode the entire circle. A great memory. Must have told Pablo that story a hundred times while showing him pics of this imposing monument.

Lunch at Le Train Bleu. I can always tell Grady was behind the camera based on our facial expressions LOL. My sunglasses were needed at that hour yesterday. Eyes were closing involuntarily.

Mommy and son at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

No comments: