Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mission: Pablo, The Faith-Based Initiative

Dr M came to the ICU to say that the pathologists need more time with le left tumor. News will come down Thursday or Friday. So, we all get a chance to practice our faith for another 24 to 48 hours.

There's no cause for alarm. Apparently, there are some common technical issues that come up with soft tumors - namely that they are hard to handle, by virtue of being soft and squishy.

Dr Hardy came by a second time to see Pablo. We love him. It was the first time Pablo met him (he was sleeping when Dr H came by earlier). His view is that P is looking good, and all his chemistries are in the good zone. We like that.

Dr Hardy is tall, has a deep voice, a New Zealand accent, and is 66-years-old. Like all of our other docs, he is also a cyclist. That part is actually scary - in a good way.

Meanwhile, our friends and familia in New Orleans are evacuating. Hurricane Gustav is on the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping the faith

Jenefer

Wonder said...

I love you. I love Pablo. I love Jo Ann. I love that you got to chat with Lance. All of my love coming your way with Faith on top.