Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Official Dodger Photos: Pablo At The Stadium

Pablo and Dodgers catcher Russell Martin on Saturday June 28 2008

Pablo looking a bit shy and super cute with the other on-field kids

In our continued effort to fly the flag of The Pablove Foundation and carry the message about CHLA and pediatric cancer, I did a video interview yesterday for the Dodgers' cancer charity ThinkCure. The clip will be included in the the ThinkCure radiothon fundraiser this weekend on KABC 790 AM, Fox Sports Prime Ticket, KCAL 9, KLOS FM (my personal fave) and thinkcure.org. While we were shooting the clip, Laura Levinson from The Dodgers offered to find the Pablo shots from the team's official photographer from the game P attended with us on Saturday June 28 2008. The two shots she found are above.

Laura also invited us to participate in the radiothon on Saturday morning at Dodger Stadium. I'll post the details when Acacia relays them to me. Any chance I have to talk about our dear boy and our family foundation which carries on his legacy of love + compassion + action—I'm there! On a goofy level, I hope I get to talk on LA's legendary classic rock radio station KLOS. It'd be really cool to front announce Blue Oyster Cult 'Godzilla' or Styx 'Grand Illusion' or a Michael Schenker Group song. Pablo would like 'Godzilla' the most since it's about a giant dinosaur lizard that attacks Tokyo. If I get a chance, I'll talk about my recently deceased Milwaukee buddy Les Paul, the inventor of the electric guitar. The classic rawk world loves Les Paul. Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin plays one of his namesake guitars.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love how long that shirt is on Pablo! Great pics.